Thursday, September 3, 2009

2009 Preseason Picks

As loyal readers should now by now, the Pigskin Pundit is not a big fan of preseason polls or rankings.

I am a fan of making predictions, however.

Except when I forget to include them in my opening column. Fortunately, that's why I also have the blog.

(Although now that the blog feeds into Bleacher Report, I think I have to watch my language.)

Anyway, here are my stabs at who I think will win the various Division I FBS conferences:

ACC Atlantic: Florida State
ACC Coastal: Virginia Tech
ACC Champion: Virginia Tech

Big 12 North: Kansas
Big 12 South: Texas
Big 12 Champion: Texas

Big East: Rutgers

Big Ten: Ohio State

Conference USA East: Memphis
Conference USA West: Houston
Conference USA Champion: Houston

MAC East: Bowling Green
MAC West: Central Michigan
MAC Champion: Central Michigan

Mountain West: TCU

PAC-10: USC

SEC East: Florida
SEC West: Ole Miss
SEC Champion: Florida

Sun Belt: Troy

WAC: Boise State

No comments: